Underground Service

The Cooperative will provide and install single-phase, 120/240 volt underground service in accordance with our service policies to a conventional residence, mobile home, manufactured building, or non-residential service.

The member is responsible for opening and closing the ditch and providing the necessary conduit in accordance with the National and local electrical codes.
To apply or to get more information, regarding underground service, such as costs and policy stipulations, please call 731 645-3411.

There is no custom code to display.